Thursday, February 19, 2009

Story Teaser (Or "back atcha!")

I have been writing for about three years now. The one story I've never taken a dive into was the one about when I broke my spine. It's not because I have some issue, with the story. It's because I feel like I bitch about it all the time, so it's not worth telling. But you know what? I think I'll start writing it today. And I'll even make it funny. As in "I broke my back! Isn't that hilarious!"

It might be an 8 to 15 part story. That's probably why I never tell it. It starts today. Who knows when it will end? Damn, that shit still hurts. Once you've broken you're back you live in two modes: Pain and Lots More Pain. I have days where people ask me how my back is doing and I seriously answer: "It's doing great! I only feel like regular shit today."

The story begins later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment