Friday, October 2, 2009

I guess I'm sexist towards medicated men

I'm drunk, so I can't type you a good story. But here goes the synopsis. I told my one good roommate (not the midget we just kicked out): "Dude, you suddenly suck at being drunk!"

He started to argue with me, when I said, "What did you think of the clowns we drank with last night?"

He said, "A lot of people were assholes last night. How could I know which clowns you were talking about?"

I said, "No, you dumbass! We drank on the street of a hookah bar with five actual circus clowns. In full make-up! If you don't remember clown drinking, you might need to rethink some shit!"

He said, "Sorry. I just went back on Zoloft."

I'm tolerant.

I grew up with women. Ya'll are all on something. But he's a dude. I guess I'll pretend he's a girl and give him a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment